Sunday, June 17, 2012

Not Forgotten!

Hello Readers! Did you think you had been forgotten? Well, you haven't!

    I'll admit that when Raspberry Cordial was started, I thought it was going to be a walk in the park! I've always enjoyed writing and sharing it with people. Writing a blog was going to be easy, and something that contributed to my cool factor! (Ha!)  Well, blog writing is not for the faint of heart, and if it's a walk in the park; it's a barefoot in the snow, uphill walk. I often lack motivation  to write, and work on the blog. (This isn't because I don't love our blog and all of our awesome readers, because I do love the blog, and all of you!!) Why is writing on a consistent basis so hard for me?! Why do I feel so un-inspired for something that I love to do?! After pondering this for a few days, I've come to the conclusion that writing recreationally is, well, too relaxed! All my best work has been produced under the pressure of looming deadlines! So, there you have it folks, I am a lazy procrastinator motivated by fear. Now, that I have come face to face with this fact, I am working on changing this! I have worked out some goals for Raspberry Cordial, and even some deadlines for reaching those goals!

    That means there is some new things coming to Raspberry Cordial! There is already some new content in the works, and I hope that you check back frequently to see what is going on over here with us!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment